Unlock Your Success with Our
Handpicked Freebies and Must-Have Tools
My top free resources
Grab these freebies to launch & elevate your website.
Create an opt-in page for free with Mailerlite
Create a fully customizable link in bio for WordPress
My recommended tools
Tools that I currently use or have had the experience of using in the past. You can trust my recommendations as they are based on my firsthand experience and practical insights. Please note that some of the links may be affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Elementor - WordPress page builder
Elementor has earned its place as the most popular WordPress pagebuilder, boasting over 5 million downloads. This is why I like Elementor:
- Effortless page building with its visual, code-free interface.
- Allows you to create precise and professional designs.
- Convenient multiple license options for client work.
- Plenty of tutorials and guides due to its widespread use.
- Offers impressive built-in animation and scroll effects.
Mailerlite - email marketing
This is the email marketing platform I am currently using and recommend to all my clients especially since it has zero starting cost up to the first 1000 subscribers.
- Very intuitive and friendly user interface.
- Only email marketing platform(that I know of) that allows automation in the free plan.
- You can also create landing pages for your optins or sell digital products.
- Has a free comprehensive digital academy for training.
a2 - hosting
A2 Hosting stands out for its blazing fast servers and excellent uptime. They offer a variety of affordable plans to meet the needs of any WordPress website, making it a reliable and trustworthy hosting provider. Tested by myself and was surprised by the site speed on their Turbo Plans.
Offers user-friendly platform, super affordable and has impressive loading speed. With 24/7 customer support and a one-click WordPress installation feature, it’s a web-hosting solution that truly simplifies the process for people who are just getting started. You can secure a really good deal If you purchase one of their 24-48 months plans.
Tidycal - scheduling
TidyCal is a fantastic scheduling tool that helps streamline appointments and meetings. It’s simple to set up and integrates seamlessly with popular calendar apps, making it a valuable addition to any website owner’s toolkit.
- You only pay $29 once for a lifetime license
- Payment integration with Paypal and Stripe
KEYSEARCH - SEO TOOL
Keysearch is my go-to keyword research tool that helps me optimize my content strategy and optimize for SEO. Why I find Keysearch invaluable:
- It’s budget-friendly compared to any other SEO tool (starts at $17/month)
- Good for finding keywords that can help you bring in organic traffic
- You can audit your website for SEO optimization
Ivorymix- Stock photos and templates
What I love about Kayla is that her subscription is bigger than a stock photo subscription. She offers monthly trainings, Canva templates and other tools to help you with your online business. She has a free resources library If you want to take a peek on whats inside her membership.