Create your opt-in page with Mailerlite
Module 3 – Automate your workflow
In this training session, we’ll show you step-by-step how to automate your lead magnet workflow using Mailerlite. From creating an automation workflow to setting up triggers and actions, you’ll be able to create a seamless and efficient process that delivers your lead magnets automatically to your subscribers. Let’s get started!
Module 3 Objectives:
🎬 Video Tutorial
1. Set-Up your Double Opt-In (0:28 – 1:52)
- Go to Sites, identify your landing page and click on OVERVIEW.
- Go to Double-Opt In Tab
- Enable Opt In
- Edit your Confirmation Mail for Optin and the Thank You page
2. Set up your workflow
- Go to Automation tab and select Create a new Automation
- Add a new action and select Email.
- Modify Fields (Name, Subject, Who is it From, sender email) – Save
- Select “Design Email” and create the follow up email (Note: Remember that your lead magnet needs to be hosted somewhere like Dropbox or Google Drive so that you can link to it)
5. Back to your automation, remember to enable it:
3. Test your workflow
Testing automations on lead magnets is like a dress rehearsal for your email marketing campaign – you wouldn’t want to accidentally trip on your workflow and fall flat in front of your leads, would you? By testing, you can catch any missteps and perfect your performance before the big show. So sign up using your primary email, your secondary and test between different email providers to ensure the mail is not ending up in spam.
You just launched your lead magnet with Mailerlite and took a giant leap forward in your email marketing journey. But this is just the beginning. Keep experimenting, testing, and optimizing your workflow to achieve even greater success. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither is a successful email marketing campaign.